In this video ACE CEO Peter Williams questions Daniel Gorfine, the Milken Institute’s Director of Financial Markets Policy and Legal Counsel, on the new role of the internet in capital raising.
- The evolution of the internet and finance from discount brokerages in the ’90s to private capital raising portals today
- How the different Titles of the JOBS Act are opening portals to enhance marketing,
- Ultimate impact of the internet in capital raising, information, size of market, & liquidity
- Impact of the internet on the institutional versus individual investor level
- New regulatory concerns that could arise and potential lessons to be drawn from the ’90s
Additional Interviews with Daniel Gorfine
The Milken Institute’s mission is to improve lives around the world by advancing innovative economic and policy solutions that create jobs, widen access to capital and enhance health.