In this video ACE CEO Peter Williams questions Daniel Gorfine, the Milken Institute’s Director of Financial Markets Policy and Legal Counsel, on what he has seen regarding the evolution and implementation of the JOBS Act over the last two years.
- Where things stand with regards to implementation of the JOBS Act
- A survey of developments in each Title of the JOBS Act
- Implementations of General Solicitation provisions
- Potential regulatory changes that might change things moving forward
Additional Interviews with Daniel Gorfine
- The Necessity of Efficient Capital Flows
- Investor Verification Under the JOBS Act
- The Role of the Internet in Capital Raising
The Milken Institute’s mission is to improve lives around the world by advancing innovative economic and policy solutions that create jobs, widen access to capital and enhance health.